Watch the webinar recorded on February 17, 2022
How to TroubleshootWork From Home Issues
During this hands on webinar Panos Vouzis, technical Co-Founder, will share his knowledge about troubleshooting work from home issues. Panos has several years of experience working with medium and large sized enterprises on end-user experience and performance management. He’s also the lead developer of the NetBeez Remote Worker Agent solution, which is a software endpoint that works in Win/Mac environments.
Attendees will learn about available tools and techniques that can be used to pinpoint the most common root causes of remote end-user experience issues. This session will be a valuable resource for both entry-level and seniors networking professionals. Registered users will also receive the webinar recording.
What You’ll Learn
- What are the most frequent root-causes of remote end-user experience issues
- What process to follow when troubleshooting work-from-home issues
- Open-source and free tools available
Who Should Attend
- Network Engineers
- Network Technicians
- NOC Analysts
- IT Operations Managers/Directors
- IT Infrastructure Managers/Directors