NetBeez Expert Series Webinar with Christopher Pepper
Aired on November 18, 2021
In this webinar our guest speaker Christopher Pepper, Network Technician III at the University of Rhode Island, explains how a small team of network engineers are able to effectively support 20K+ wireless clients in a 350-building campus that stretches over 3 cities.
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn from a Wi-Fi expert like Christopher what challenges network engineers face within large university networks and how they are able to overcome them by deploying NetBeez Wi-Fi sensors in key areas.
What You’ll Learn
- How to leverage real-time Wi-Fi monitoring from the client perspective
- Quickly tackling remote issues without the need of on-site tech support
- How to troubleshoot user complaints in large Wi-Fi network environments
Who Should Attend
- Network Engineers and Help Desk Analysts
- CIOs and Senior Infrastructure and Operations Executives
- Product Managers and IT Execs for Wi-Fi services and hospitality initiatives
Network Technician III
Cofounder and CEO at NetBeez