Simplifying WiFi Management
Most solutions for WiFi network monitoring are looking at the situation from the network viewpoint. NetBeez flips the script and lets you see what the end users are experiencing. This proactive monitoring stance helps you find and resolve issues, often before end users even notice them.
The WiFi Monitoring from the client perspective guide will teach you how to remotely detect and troubleshoot wifi performance issues. This guide covers the following topics:
- Identify and remediate network vs application issues
- Measure end user WiFi speeds
- Validate WiFi signal coverage
- Troubleshoot network issues from the NOC
- Prove that “It’s not the network”